Tuesday 20 July 2010

'I can play under any captain' - Mohammad Yousuf


"If PCB invites me with respect I will definitely go and join the team"

Former Pakistan captain Mohammad Yousuf is ready to come out of retirement sooner rather than later, further broadening the possibility of an appearance at some point for Pakistan in the summer.

Yousuf, who announced his sudden retirement after a win-less tour of Australia, had said recently he was targeting the tour of UAE later this year to make a return but the team's struggles in the first Test against Australia at Lord's may have prompted him to change his mind.

I am available any time for my national team," Yousuf said in Karachi. "If the team doesn't need me I stand retired. But if I'm needed, I am ready and available to serve my country.

1 comment: